Top 5 Reasons for Dartmouth Alums with Vacation Homes to List with Alumni Escapes
1) Put your home in good, green hands. When you list with Alumni Escapes, the only renters to enjoy your home will be members of the Dartmouth community. It’s a wonderful alternative to turning over your keys to random (and sometimes reckless) renters who don’t feel a connection to you or your property.
2) Earn strong rental income. With deep, vacation-industry knowledge, we can help you price your home to earn good rental income. And when you list with us, you’ll pay no advertising fee. You only pay a transaction fee once your home has been rented.
3) Generate a gift for the college without drawing from savings. In the past, when you’ve made a donation to Dartmouth, you’ve likely had to draw from savings or securities. Now, your vacation home can help you generate a gift for Dartmouth, Tuck, Thayer or Geisel. A minimum of 15% of your rental income will go to the program of your choice.
4) No cost to join our platform: Unlike other vacation-rental platforms that have initiation fees, advertising costs or membership dues, Alumni Escapes charges nothing to list your home on our site. And we have no exclusivity rule; you are free to list with other rental platforms.
5) Expand your Dartmouth network: When you list with Alumni Escapes, you can choose to be anonymous and let us handle your transaction. Or, you can opt to share your name with renters who are fellow alums. Dartmouth folks have a long history of connecting with fellow alums, resulting in business synergies, shared passions and lasting friendships.