Stunning Sun Valley Home Available for Skiing and More…
Sun Valley has a long history of enchanting Dartmouth alums. Charley Proctor, Class of ’28, was a member of the U.S. Olympic ski team and came to Sun Valley to help design the world’s first chairlift. The Proctor lift can still be viewed today from this home on Fairway Road.
Sun Valley has something for every Dartmouth alum— world-class skiing, hiking, fishing, biking, golfing and dining out. (And if you’ve forgotten to pack anything, Sun Valley features an array of wonderful shops for gear heads and fashionistas alike.)
This newly-built 7,000 square ft. mountain home sleeps 12 and gives you fast access to Sun Valley’s amenities. In late spring, summer and fall, you’ll enjoy views of meandering Trail Creek and the Sun Valley Golf Course (open to the public) as well as stunning Bald Mountain. And you’re a short bike ride away from the famous Sun Valley Resort which offers spa treatments, various restaurants and shops, and the chance to ice skate year round. There’s also fishing on the Big Wood River and hikes with breath-taking vistas in every direction.
In winter, skiers and snowboarders are just minutes away from Dollar Mountain and Baldy, and cross country skiers are invited to make tracks on the golf course. After an exhilarating day on the slopes, you can soak in the hot tub or sit by the fire in the double-story Great Room. (The mudroom features electric boot warmers to keep your ski gear dry and comfortable.) A gourmet kitchen and outdoor grill make it easy to feed your tribe or entertain guests.
Master: king bed, shower and separate tub, gas fireplace, TV and view of Baldy Mountain
- 2nd Master: king bed, double sink bathroom and shower, TV, view of golf course, private terrace
- 3rd Bedroom: Queen bed with vintage ski motif, shower-tub combo, desk and chair
- 4th Bedroom: Queen bed and built-in twin, shower-tub combo, view of mountains
- 5th Bedroom: Two full beds plus two built-in bunk beds; glass shower, double trough sink
- Gourmet kitchen with two dishwashers and seating at island
Separate Living and Dining Rooms, Great Room and charming Breakfast Nook
Upstairs and downstairs laundry rooms
- Basement featuring a large flat screen TV, full bath and access to hot tub
- Two offices for him and her; wireless internet throughout the house
- Hot Tub, Fire Pit, Outdoor Grill, Loggia with view of Baldy
- 2- Car garage
5 Night Minimum