Families and couples alike will love this 4-bedroom, 5-bath single-family residence that combines an easy-living floor plan with exquisite finishes and furnishings.
Whether you come to Sun Valley for the world-class skiing on Bald Mountain, or for the spectacular fishing, hiking, biking and golfing, this elegant home puts you close to the action. Tucked away on the banks of Trail Creek, this wooded retreat combines in-town convenience with peaceful privacy. And when you’ve had your fill of the great outdoors, you’ll love being just steps away from wonderful shops, restaurants, movie theaters and galleries.
On the first level, you’ll find beautifully appointed rooms for family entertaining. The gorgeous kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances (including Sub-Zero refrigerators and a Wolf range) and island seating. It communicates with the dining area that seats ten, and a living room which has a stunning stone fireplace and wide-screen TV. A separate sitting area is ideal for playing cards, doing puzzles or enjoying a book. And when business calls, this first floor also offers a private office with a built-in desk and shelving. Note: The office converts to a 4th bedroom if needed.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom. The spacious master includes a fireplace, a deck with a treetop view overlooking Trail Creek, and a luxurious bathroom with a shower and tub that soothe tired skiers and hikers. The second bedroom features a queen bed with views of Baldy, and the third room has twin beds.
On the basement level, guests will enjoy a pool table (with convertible ping-pong top), kitchenette, comfy couches and a TV— ideal for après-ski family time! In addition, this level has two murphy beds and a full bathroom, ample sleeping quarters for younger guests. Also at this level is a full laundry room, a mudroom and plenty of space to leave ski boots, wet hats , gloves and all. The oversized garage and heated driveway make coming to and from the mountain and other activities easy!
- The in-town location offers fast access to ski lifts (5-minute bus ride), restaurants and shops
Master: king bed, shower, separate tub, gas fireplace, view of Trail Creek
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed, en suite bathroom, view of Mt Baldy
- 3rd Bedroom: Twin beds, en suite bathroom
- 4th bedroom: Home office that converts to bedroom with Murphy bed.
- Rec Room: Two Murphy beds, full bath, pool table, kitchenette, TV
- Gourmet Kitchen: two Sub Zero refrigerators, Wolf range, island seating with 4 stools
- The living area features a stone fireplace and wide-screen TV
The dining area has an exquisite teak table; seats 10
- Private office with built-in desks and shelving
- Large outdoor patio with grill overlooking Trail Creek
- Washer/Dryer upstairs and in the basement; mud room
- 2-car Garage
- WIFI and Sonos music system
- Interior design by nationally renowned decorator Jennifer Hoey-Smith.
One Week Minimum – Christmas Season Only
For this home, a property manager is available for $50/hour to pick up groceries, set up a Christmas tree, and so on. Please contact Kim Young for more information: email@example.com.
Christmas Season – December 14 – January 5